In case, a provisionally admitted candidate fails to meet the criteria fixed, his/her provisional admission shall stand cancelled and his/her deposited fee (except tuition fee) will be returned
The followings are to be submitted along with the filled in application form.
1. Money receipt
2. Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X
3. Photocopy of S.L.C.
4. Two self addressed stamped envelope
On the date of admission the candidates are required to produce the original documents.
1. Mark sheet / Grade sheet of the Board examination / qualifying examination.
2. Transfer Certificate/ School leaving Certificate of the previous school.
3. The conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution attended last
4. The migration certificate for non CBSE candidates.
5. School Based evaluation certificate (for CBSE Students )
6. Two passport size coloured photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. The original certificates except SLC will be returned after verification.
Application forms with prospectus will be available at the school Cash Counter from the month of December every year (STD. LN-VIII) and for (STD.IX-XII) will be available from the day of publication of class X result every year the Completed application form in all respect must be submitted within 10 days from the day of publication of CBSE Class X result.
+91 9861 406 618 ,
+917008 798 789